2023 sad & happy memories

 The tough year of us, for our family. 

We had through our dad's bed sick day till his death Infront of our eyes."memories of that evening were still vivid in my mind". It's give a lesson n prepared how to through this life.

 Al-fatehah to Encik Buniran bin suradi. All time my hero !! My father Dan best friend. 


My studies suck, my best supporting is my dad. With him. No enjoyer no happiness in my student life. Usual, I'll share everything with him. He will give me some random advice and good judgement but it the end. The finishing line cannot be done beautifully . I'm done .

During this several month his gone. Still learning to live without him. All the surrounding seem to his voice s and living life with mom. So I'm move on to adik's house seeking for job. Hopefully new page of life. InsyaAllah. 



Cancer patient:

Yeah, he is  a cancer patient.

A tough one, a 72 years old man. 

A colon cancer & liver cancer.

After operation colon cancer, with chemotherapy his gone after 


Comments

Post a Comment