UsheR...

aQ aNk ABAH yang tOmey ag Baek...[ wahahhaha ]

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I....
Got out of bed at all
The night rain clouds up my window....
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be black,
But your picture on my laptop
It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
It's not so bad......

Dear Usher ,
I have seven things that i wanna do if i get a chance to have a date with you
Like Alice Michie Story [zaidi] , I hope that all my wishes will be come true...
On a beautiful sunny day, you ask me to have a date with you...
2 days from that day, you come to my university with a BECA...
I am feel touching because you wear BAJU MELAYU with SONGKOK...
I know you would look so cute like me....hahaha.....
Then you brought me to SEGAMAT TOWN with your ugly BECA to watch STARDUST MOVIE  with you.....
After watching the movie, we go to PIZZA HUT for having our lunch together since it is my favourite fast food....
Suddenly an orchestra appeared and play PAPERS song besides me....it is from you as a special gift for me......
So both of us go to the UITM'S PARK for having a walk together......
At the UITM'S PARK, we sit at  the middle of the fishpond. you ask me to have a battle with you, that is CONGKAK BATTLE....
After 1001 night we had this battle, we get draw as our final result....
Before you leave me alone at uitm, we take a lot of picture together because you afraid that you will not see me again and the photo is as your sweet memories with me.....of course you will keep it and always remind me for the rest of your life....
Lastly, I will send you until security guard hut.......
THATS ALL...................................................................................................


Last word from me:
                          
                   better you reply my letter or else i will kill you..........!

hahahahahahaha................................


                                  *THIS STORY IS JUST FOR FUN AND IT IS NOT REAL AT ALL*
                                                       *DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME*


Comments

  1. this letter just for my favorite artic..
    USHER tayang kamoo..
    wawawwa..
    drama la pulak kan..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment